Monday, October 13, 2008

On Our Way...

I have to do another post because I can't stand the site of that spider. I figure if I write a long enough post and add a picture or two, I won't have to look at it again.

First, check out my mom and dad's blog if you haven't yet. They went on a fun trip and wrote about it on their blog.



We are on our way to Disneyland tomorrow. Hooray! I'll write about it when we get back. Aaron shared a great website with me called RideMax. You plug in what day you'll be in the park and which rides you want to go on, and it plans out your day to minimize waiting in line. It uses data from years past to guess how busy the park will be. We are going to Disney for 3 days, the beach for one day, and I'm not sure what we'll do on Sunday.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I wish we were with you! I hope you guys have fun!

tara said...

too bad the D family can't go with you this time. We had such a great time with you guys last go round:)

HAVE FUN!!! hope it's not gay day this time:)