Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hooray!

I just found out I won an online contest. I haven't really done much paper scrapping lately and I haven't made cards in ages, but it's always fun to win. :) Here's a picture of the prize.

So if you get a super cute card for Halloween from me, you can thank the Scrap N' Art eZine team! Actually, with the way things are going it will probably be next Halloween before I get any cards made!

Onto another matter... I didn't want to devote a whole post to this, so I'll just mention it. Andrew couldn't stand to see all those big juicy tomatoes just sitting on the counter. It wasn't too long until he figured out how fun it is to throw those big juicy tomatoes on the floor and watch them explode. Anna thought it was hilarious. I knew I was in trouble when I heard them both laughing maniacally. I put both kids into time out for that one, but they didn't seem to mind. They just moved the mess making into their rooms while I scrubbed tomato guts off the kitchen floor.

1 comment:

Melissa E Photography said...

Jody, next time I want to enter a contest I am going to have you enter for me. You are one lucky girl!

Your garden looks amazing!