Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Way too long...

I can't believe it's been so long since I posted anything. Here are some fun pictures my brother Jeff took while he was in town.




Jeff told us to act silly for this one. Bret lost his balance and really did fall backwards. I was impressed my brother was able to get the shot.


We didn't get around to getting pictures of the youngest two. I guess they'll get to go first next time. My brother definitely has an eye for photography. These were all taken in my parent's backyard when we were together for a picnic. Like for Jenna's picture, he just had her stand close to the house. I would have never thought of that.

3 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

Your kids are beautiful!

Emily said...

I love the pictures!

Britt said...

Jodi, you look great and your family is beautiful.

We missed you at the reunion.