Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

I read a blog where the woman does a "Wordless Wednesday" and posts pictures of her kids. Since I really don't have much to say about this, here's Andrew.


In my defense--- I was sewing a baby quilt and had checked on him only a few minutes earlier. He's handy with a screw driver. He took his two story fire house toy apart with an allen wrench a month after getting it for Christmas. It took my dad about an hour to build it and it took Andrew less than 10 minutes to take it apart. But no worries, he put it back together again by himself.


Both doors were attached and functioning well this morning. I have no idea what goes through this kid's mind.

4 comments:

Denette said...

Hey Jody,

I just stopped in from Tara Butlers Blog and am having fun reading your blog.

Your little guy has some talent. I don't think my boys would even think to disassemble a cabinet. Gotta love kids!!

Englebright said...

haha! How on EARTH does a child find out he's good with a screwdriver? Those are some killer fine motor skills. Parker can barely right his name, let alone disassemble our bathroom cabinet. :)

Jason and Gina said...

Holy smokes, that is one smart kid! How does he come up with these things? Glad you got everything back to working order though.

stepher said...

Holy cow, that is hysterical. You should probably start saving money for his MIT education.