
I promise - he was only out of my line of vision for two minutes. I had just got his breakfast for him, and then sat down to the computer. Next thing I know he's climbing into my lap and stinks. It was a smell I couldn't identify readily (sour cream isn't on my top ten list of reasons kids might smell). I asked him what smelled and he grabbed my hand and walked me over to this lovely site. He's taken the pint of sour cream out of the fridge, a large spoon out of the drawer and a canister of punch mix out of the cupboard. He then decided to fill the empty canister with the sour cream. I don't know why - he won't tell me. (He only has about 4 words and is generally a VERY quiet and stealthy kid).
At least this mess was easier to clean up than the one Anna got into with the punch canisters. I was in the hospital the day after Andrew was born. Bret came to pick me up and mentioned that Anna had made a little mess in the kitchen right before they left to come and get me. She had opened 8-10 of the crystal light like containers and mixed them up on the floor.

Andrew did do one cute thing this morning. When he got up and saw the snow he was so excited. He ran and got my camera, took off the lens cap, raised the flash and started trying to take pictures through the window. I turned on the camera and showed him where to push and he took about 15 pictures of the snow outside. He then turned the camera over to see the pictures he'd just taken. I better go, he just ran out of the kitchen and I'd rather not have another major mess today.


3 comments:
Little stinkers! Gotta love 'em though no matter how much of a mess they make!
The joys of being a parent! My mom tells a story of when my two younger sisters painted the kitchen with peanut butter while she just was gone a few minutes to walk her Visiting Teachers out. It was quite a site.
Well this makes me feel better about my latest post! :)
Apparently Duchesne is the only place that hasn't gotten any snow.
Post a Comment