Friday, March 8, 2013

Sarah Sings




 I know it's been forever since I updated the blog, but I wanted to post a video clip of Sarah singing a solo tonight.  It was for a stake young women's meeting recognizing the girls who earned their medallions this year.  Bret played the piano for her and I thought she did an amazing job.  The song is Savior, Redeemer of My Soul.  It's from the movie 17 miracles.  (Sorry the video is so grainy.  I had to convert it to a file that blogger would upload and in doing so it became grainy.) I'll also post a few other pictures.


 Sarah going to prom with her friend Preston.



 We had a wonderful time at Walt Disney World in January.


 We've added 6 new chicks to our household.  These little ladies will be ready to start laying in 6 months, about the time our other chickens are winding down their laying.



5 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

Sarah is so grown up! She sings beautifully!

Englebright said...

Great job Sarah! Your sound great!

Englebright said...

*you! Whoops!

Emily said...

This is one of my favorite songs Sarah, and you sang it beautifully! Spence said, "she sounds like Melissa!" (And you look like her too! :) )

Jason and Gina said...

Colter and Megan watched Sarah's video about 10 times. The musical talent must be a Hicken trait.